Hello all and welcome to Abby Lynn Bridal’s brand new website and blog! For those of you that don’t know me, it’s so nice to meet you! I am so excited to be formally launching and sharing my life and work with you. This brand has been a dream of mine ever since I first cut apart an old t-shirt to make dresses for my Barbies and I am thrilled it is finally becoming a reality. I would love for you to pop in once a month to read what’s coming up with the collection, see a day in the life of a small town designer, what’s on my mind, upcoming trends, and everything in between.
Until next time, here’s a little bit more about me!
- I have two English Bulldogs, Spud & Tekka. They are my chunky fur babies and the loves of my life.
- I eat chocolate every single day. Ice cream, cookies, cupcakes, I have a sweet tooth that just will not quit.
- I love all things about the wedding industry and enjoy taking courses to learn more about all the facets that make up a wedding: photography, floral design, & calligraphy to name a few.
- I am obsessed with the tv show Friends. It will forever be my favorite show and I can recite every line from every episode and I do (this might be why I usually watch the show alone).
- My wardrobe mainly consists of black and gray with pops of burgundy. I have a burgundy colored everything: lipstick, shoes, purse, jeans, the list goes on and on.
- I am a true Wisconsinite at heart and must rep my Packers jersey wherever I travel.